NLTM is open to students, faculty, and alumni of member colleges, as well as, the local community. The following policies apply to the circulation of materials and computer lab usage:
- Students: Full/Part-time students that are currently enrolled at a member college can check out 5 books for a 2 week period with 1 renewal.
- Faculty: Full/Part-time faculty employed at a member college can check out 10 books for a 2 week period with 1 renewal.
- Staff: Full/Part-time staff employed at a member college can check out 2 books for a 2 week period with 1 renewal.
- Community: Patrons that are not qualified as student, staff, or faculty status can check out 2 books with 1 renewal.
- Overdue books: There will be a $.10 cent per day fine for any books returned past the due date.
- Lost items: Materials not returned within 30 days of the due date will be listed as lost items, and the patron will be charged the cost of the item.
The computer lab is available for all patrons of NLTM. The library also has Wi-Fi available to users with laptops. No food or drink is allowed in the computer lab.
All patrons may print at the library. Black and white printing is $.10 cents per page and color printing is $1.00 per page.