NLTM is open to students, faculty, and alumni of member colleges, as well as, the local community. The following policies apply to the circulation of materials and computer lab usage:
- Students: Full/Part-time students that are currently enrolled at a member college can check out 5 books for a 2 week period with 1 renewal.
- Faculty: Full/Part-time faculty employed at a member college can check out 10 books for a 2 week period with 1 renewal.
- Staff: Full/Part-time staff employed at a member college can check out 2 books for a 2 week period with 1 renewal.
- Community: Patrons that are not qualified as student, staff, or faculty status can check out 2 books with 1 renewal.
- Overdue books: There will be a $.10 cent per day fine for any books returned past the due date.
- Lost items: Materials not returned within 30 days of the due date will be listed as lost items, and the patron will be charged the cost of the item.
- The use of the computer station is available for all patrons of NLTM.
- The library also has free Wi-Fi available to users with laptops.
- No food or drink is allowed near computers.
All patrons may print at the library. Black and white printing is $.10 cents per page and color printing is $1.00 per page.