- Academic Earth allows users access to free online video courses from predominant universities.
- ABC-Chemistry is a collection of peer-reviewed, free full-text, chemistry related journals.
- Google Books hosts free books you can preview and some full text books to read.
- PLoS One works in conjunction with Creative Commons that provides links to per-reviewed journals.
- Project Gutenberg hosts the largest collection of free electronic books, with over 25000 books available to users.
- Gale’s Science in Context database is an engaging online resource that provides contextual information on hundreds of today’s most significant science topics including Alternative Medicine.
- eLotus is committed to improving the TCM industry, profession, and individuals through educational services (live and distance learning online courses).
Online Citators – Cite your research using APA or MLA format
- Purdue Owl is a valuable resource that is available for free to all users for citation help.
- Citation Machine is a smart technology to create citations, provide grammar suggestions, and detect unintentional plagiarism.
- American Medical College of Homeopathy
- Arizona State Library & Public Records
- Maricopa Community Colleges
- Maricopa County Libraries
- Phoenix Public Libraries