- Academic Earth allows users access to free online video courses from predominant universities.
- Acufinder.com is the leading resource for everything to do with Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs and Asian Medicine.
- ABC-Chemistry is a collection of peer-reviewed, free full-text, chemistry related journals.
- American Psychological Association’s Tutorials and Webinars page contains a lot of useful information relating to the APA Style.
- Cochrane Library is a collection of high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making and contains systematic reviews of research in health care and health policy.
- eLotus is committed to improving the TCM industry, profession, and individuals through educational services (live and distance learning online courses).
- FreeCasts by Whole Health Now is a depository of free live webcasts with master homeopaths.
- Google Books hosts free books you can preview and some full text books to read.
- Google Scholar is one of the best free research tools for students.
- Hindawi is one of the world’s largest fully open access journal publishers with more than 230 peer-reviewed scientific journals. They believe in openness, in scholarly publishing and research communication. You may browse their journal collection that can be filtered by discipline.
- Homeopathy Books Online is the world’s largest online homeopathy books and journals library
- Khan Academy is a nonprofit organization with the mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
- PLoS One works in conjunction with Creative Commons that provides links to per-reviewed journals.
- Project Gutenberg hosts the largest collection of free electronic books, with over 25000 books available to users.
- Purdue Owl or the Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University houses writing resources and instructional material, and we provide these as a free service of the Writing Lab at Purdue. Students, members of the community, and users worldwide will find information to assist with many writing projects.
- The Society for Acupuncture Research is dedicated to improving the quality and increasing the awareness of research in acupuncture, herbal therapy and other modalities of Oriental Medicine.
Online Citators – Cite your research using APA format
- BibMe™ is an automatic citation creator that supports MLA, APA, and Chicago formatting. The site explains APA & MLA guidelines and explain how to actually cite for those formats, check your paper for unintentional plagiarism with one click, and use grammar suggestions to improve your writing style.
- Citation Machine is a smart technology to create citations, provide grammar suggestions, and detect unintentional plagiarism. It’s an excellent citation machine for movies. Extra features includes checking paper for plagiarism and grammar errors.
- Citefast is a citation generator with features such as website lookup, book lookup, journal lookup, footnotes, account creation (with multiple bibliographies), and bibliography management. Registration needed only to see history of your citations.
- Arizona State Library, Archives, & Public Records
- Arizona State University Libraries
- Maricopa Community Colleges Libraries
- Maricopa County Libraries
- Phoenix Public Libraries